Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Pepperoni Pie

ETA: Lunch was a huge hit. I had requests for the Pepperoni Pie recipe. It's all gone now. This isn't light (I did use low fat milk :) ), it will be a repeater for those times it's not just me eating. It comes together quickly and is delicious! That's Sweetnicks!

Tonight I made Pepperoni Pie, from Sweetnicks site. It's to take to school tomorrow for our lunch bunch. I forgot to go to the grocery store (worked late, ate out) so i had to scramble to get a side dish together. I'm almost embarassed to say what it was. Fresh garlic, onion, and baby bellas sauteed and then I added frozen corn, a little bit of half and half, butter, S&P. There you have it. My very ungourmet side dish.
I pulled some banana bread out of the freezer for dessert.
This is what I do when I get home at 9:30. Ungourmet, quick, thrown together.

I'll have to review the Pepporoni Pie tomorrow. Until then..

No comments: