Thursday, January 05, 2006

Beef and Barley Soup

OK, so I've had computer troubles so my hope of going to bed early were shot once again. TGIF tomorrow.

I worked late (again) and was craving soup. I had ground beef, mushrooms, celery (not sure when I bought THAT, but it wasn't completely limp yet), corn, onion, Muir Glen Fire Roasted Tomatoes, mushroom broth, and barley. Season w/ S&P, a bay leaf, and cayenne and that was dinner. Not bad for throwing a bunch of stuff together.
I took a picture, but I've been on the phone w/ tech support (actually my BF's husband) for 2 hours, plus 1/2 hour prior to that was Verizon. We finally called it a night are are going to revisit tomorrow. My desktop is finally connected (obviously) but my laptop is screwed up.

So, until later...Happy Friday!

No comments: