Thursday, September 01, 2005






Today is Hurricane Katrina: World Blog Relief Day. I know everyone is probably getting hit at from all sides to donate. I hope if you are reading this, you donate to some organization somewhere. There are so many that have lost so much. I can't even put into words how this makes me feel. Here is a blog with a list of charities, if you'd prefer to find one you support to donate to. Please give something--every bit helps!

My school is having an assembly tomorrow. Teachers are going to donate cash to a bucket to show the students what we are giving. We hope they do the same. I am blessed to work at a great school, so I know these kids, many who have so much, will step up to the plate.
We are also trying to get corporate matches. I am going to contact my prior employer, The Federal Home Loan Bank of Dallas to see if they will partner with us and match what we raise.

Please keep all of those affected in your thoughts and prayers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site...
Milf Rider milf rammer 1969 porsche 911e