Sunday, February 22, 2009

The Good and the Bad

On our way home from Atoka on Thursday, I got hopeful thinking we were going to eat at one of the renowned Italian places in Krebs (near McAlester). However, do to time constraints, we instead ate at a place called the Pig Out Palace on the I-40 service road at the Henrietta exit. It's a buffet place, but they also have a regular menu--think truck stop fare. Lets just say that I skipped the buffet--though the cobbler did look good. I had a burger. It was OK, a bit dry. I hope I don't have to go here again, but probably will due to convenience. At least the service was good! With a name like Pig Out Palace, is it no wonder that the focus is on mounds and mounds of buffet food that had possibly been in the warmer for hours? Yuck.

1 comment:

. said...

I think you need to get the buffet next time just for the true "Pig OUt Place" experience!!! :)