Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Another Bento!


So, two days in a row! I have the same sweet potato salad, but made with white balsamic vinegar and not as much so hopefully I don't drown out the sweet potato flavor again. In the silicone cupcake cup, I have a simple cranberry salad. The bottom layer is roasted broccoli with a dusting of Parmesan, blue cheese stuffed olives, and another tamagoyaki that is sort of hidden under the broccoli. I have to admit-I don't like broccoli. I buy it because I know it's good for me and with hopes that I'll find a way to incorporate it into my diet. I ate some tonight for dinner, along with an egg tamagoyaki because what is easier than a two minute egg?

1 comment:

. said...

First of all:

OMG YOU ARE ADDICTED TO BENTO!!! Ha ha, I knew you would be! ;)

And secondly, broccoli is the most yummiest veggie on this planet! I can't believe you dont care for it! We need to talk about this more... I need to know why you don't like it! :P